The 11 Most Inspiring Female Entrepreneurs To Follow On Instagram (And The Key To Their Success)


What’s the key to your success? 
That’s a question I get all the time. As a successful woman in business, people always want to know my secret. How I did it. How they can do it, too. But my success story isn’t the be-all-end-all for success. Every successful woman has her own secrets, and her own key ingredients to her success… Plus, everyone defines success differently.
As a female entrepreneur, I’m always on the look out to connect with and learn from incredible women who have cultivated their own amazing brand, business, and name for themselves. And thanks to the digital age we live in, I’ve met many of my friends and business inspirations on Instagram, where they share impactful wisdom and insights. That’s why I reached out to some of my favorite female entrepreneurs: to find out what they consider the key to their success, and why.

1. Alyssa Nobriga, @alyssanobriga
Business: Alyssa Nobriga International
Title: Leadership coach
Key to success: “My willingness to take full responsibility for my wins and losses in my business and life. This helps me use everything for my growth, rather than getting stuck with blaming people or situations for any perceived setbacks. It’s an empowering way to live and work and encourages me to keep taking risks outside my comfort zone.”
Key takeaway: Taking responsibility can be hard. But Alyssa’s right when she says it helps her grow, in all aspects of her life. It can help build trust with the people in your life, and help you learn from your mistakes, both essential factors for personal growth.
2. Sarah Anne Stewart, @sarahannestewart
Business: Sarah Ann Stewart International
Title: Holistic Health Practitioner (AADP), Health Coach
Key to success: “Learning how to translate my message and share my story in a deep and meaningful way. Most individuals do not take the time to learn about copywriting or how to write power of copy because they don’t want to sound ‘salesy.’ But as an entrepreneur, you are always communicating with your audience. You can have an incredible story, brand, product, but if it doesn’t translate in compellingly and powerful ways to your ideal customer, they will leave without knowing the benefit of what you have to offer. As I evolved as an entrepreneur, I realized the more I connected with individuals and shared my own personal life, the more impact I was having on a greater scale. Honest, vulnerable stories are not ‘salesy,’ they are relatable!”
Key takeaway: Being a great writer is so critical for success, but it’s something people often overlook. But honing in on your writing skills will make you a more effective communicator, which will help you connect to your audience and customers on a personal level. I recently Amanda Steinberg, founder of DailyWorthon my podcast, and she agrees: Being a great writer is key to success. So how can you improve your writing skills? Try reading more, taking classes, or having a mentor read and edit your business emails. The more engaged you are with writing, the stronger your skills will become.
3. Libby Crow, @libbycrow
Business: Libby Crow
Title: Entrepreneur and Writer
Key to success: “My ability to respond then adapt to every wild turn the journey of entrepreneurship takes you on, both internally and externally. With this kind of attitude, you see everything as for you vs. happening to you, and that keeps you in the driver’s seat of vision.”
Key takeaway: Adaptability is a trait humans have been developing forever… It’s biological, to try to adapt to your environment. But when it comes to business, adapting to those twists and turns can be difficult, especially if your road is really throwing you for a loop. But research shows adaptability leads to greater job satisfaction and performance. Remember that learning to adapt to all changes in your life, especially in business, will only lead you toward success.
Editor note: If you are looking to load up on inspiration continue to read the remaining women featured in this article, check out their answers and follow their accounts to super charge you and your business!  Be sure to join us every week here for #transformationtuesday and on Facebook

Comments

Popular Posts