Mrs. Soul Food



Hello everyone. I'm new to blogging so please bear with me. My name is LaShonda Stewart. I am an entrepreneur owner and operator of LaShonda's Soul Food Catering since 2019. Cooking has always been my passion, especially the foods of my roots. 

I started my catering business because I want to offer a different taste, style, and smell of food. My kind of soul food is liver and onions, oxtails, salmon cakes, mac and cheese (not that powdered mac and cheese), mashed potatoes deliciously homemade (not the boxed kind), corn bread from scratch (homemade), fish fry, sea food boil, crabs (boiled or deep fried), yum!

This type of catering is new and unique to the area where I live. Not many places in the immediate area provide this kind of catering with this type of food. 

Soul Food is what my family used to bring us together during the week. This was our way of communicating. We  had fish frys, sea boils, Sunday dinners with our communities every weekend through out the year. You would see family and friends you haven't seen in months and/or all year; the kids would play outside while the adults would play their own games; the teenagers had to watch the adults and us kids. We had fun. 

Ask me more questions about the business; recommendations, advice, suggestions, ect.....

Note from the Editor: Thank you for your guest post to our blog sharing your entrepreneur journey with us. We're excited to be part of your success journey. 

You may reach La Shonda Stewart on:  
By phone: (574) 250-5766
Email: shonda312000@yahoo.com

#womenpreneurcollective 
#women #womenpreneur 
#womenentrepreneurstartup #C2YHWI

Comments

Popular Posts